Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chapter Two -2.3 Boy-toys and Pricks ~ Brainy Brunette isn't so brainy at all...

Dear Brainy brunette,

Poor you.  
Are you happy now?
Heart broken?
Kicking yourself in the ass?

Writing me poetry isn't going to bring me back. 

I gave you my number, not him. 
Why the heck did you share my number with your beautiful blue eyed blonde friend?

He contacted me immediately,
And wanted to see me the next day. 
This guy is a fuckin ten,
The ultimate boy toy.

At first I was just planning to play with his beautiful body,
But the more we spoke, the more I found out that I've won the jackpot!
The Darn guy is a ten in intelligent, good looks, manners and taste.

There is no competition, hands down. 
Now I'm his girl and you are writing poetry to me..

Are you happy now?
At least you got some good kisses from me before you got dizzy from them and fell into the bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment