Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chapter Three - 3.4 The Lucifer Series ~ Ms. Piggy, I'm sorry...

Dear Ms. Piggy,

I am truly sorry that I hurt your feelings, yet again.
You are born in the year of a pig,
I am born in the year of a tiger.
Tigers loves eating pigs.

I don't know why I keep biting you every once in a while. 
Mean spiritedness is not even in my nature. 
I'm toxic for you Ms. Piggy, sorry. 

I know, there's no excuses,
But even if I tried to be authentic, 
It still comes out wrong, in particularly with you. 
It must be in my nature, 
I love biting and eating pigs. 

PS - 

Don't even try getting even with me by seducing Lucifer. 
He's a Tiger too and pig roasting is his specialty.
And before he eats you,
He'll roast you up in his gourmet oven,
Place you in a shiny platter,
Decorated with parsley and cherry tomatoes. 
Then, he won't even eat you cause he's already moved on to his next dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment